Skilled independent P.R. visa 189 Visa Australia
Skilled independent P.R. visa also called visa subclass 189. This is a permanent residence visa for point test skilled workers who want to live and work in Australia. To apply for this visa you are working in one of the professions given in CSOL. You need to score 60 points for skilled independent subclass 189 visa. These 60 points are based on four major factors including your age, education, experience English (plus many other factors). For more information about Australian immigration 189, 189 visa cost and 189 visa application process click here or Call US
Benefits of this visa subclass 189.
- You & your family can Live anywhere in Australia.
- You and your family can work anywhere in Australia.
- Free Education for your kids anywhere in Australia.
- Subsidized Higher Education (University) for you and your family.
- Free Medical (Medicare) Medicare website.
- You may be eligible to sponsor relatives.
- You and your family can apply for Australian Citizenship.
To find out if you meet the basic requirements of this visa, please click here.