Manitoba is the 6th most-populous province of Canada with an approximate population of 1,208,290 (2011 census). Manitoba lies to west of Ontario, east of Saskatchewan, south of Nunavut and north of North Dakota & Minnesota (USA).
While majority of its population, almost 90% stays toward the southern region in the urban cities; the northern region is almost underdeveloped & isolated. Manitoba’s capital city is Winnipeg besides other cities including Thompson, Winkler, Selkirk, Morden, Steinbach, Portage la Prairie, Flin Flon and Dauphin.
Manitoba’s climate is largely continental where precipitation and temperatures generally decrease from south to north and east to west.
The province welcomes foreign skilled workers as immigrants in various career avenues like human resources, finance, corrections, law, IT, social services, policy, administration, transportation, trade and sciences. Manitoba has a vibrant culture, strong economy and low cost of living which makes it one of the attractive locations to migrate in Canada.
To qualify for the MPNP-B, interested applicants must:
1. Submit an EOI (Min 60 points)
2. MPNP-B will select highest score from the pool
3. Exploratory Visit (optional) but client gets 15 points (no more than one year b4filing)
4. Deposit of 100,000 to Govt of Manitoba
5. Submission of Business intent - same as 457 intent market business plan human resources requirement financial feasibility
6. Migrate to Manitoba
7. Invest at least 150,000
8. Establish your business as per the business requirement - Request for the release of 100,000
- have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of CDN$350,000;
- have a minimum three years of successful business ownership and management experience or a minimum three years of executive-level experience as senior manager of a business; and
- score a minimum of 60 points in the Adaptability Assessment Matrix.
Age Point Below 21
0 21 to 24
5 25 to 29 10 30 to 44
15 45 to 49
10 50 to 54
5 Above 54 0
Points (more than 50% ownership) 15 Business Owner ( 20% to 50% ownership) 12 Senior Manager 10 Length of Experience Points Above 10 Years or more 15 Above 6 to 10 Years 10 3 to 6 Years 5 Total Net Worth Points $350,000 to $500,000 8 $500,000 to $1 Million 10 Above $1Million to $1.5 Million 12 Above $1.5 Million to $2 Million 13 Above $2 Million to $2.5 Million 14 Above $2.5 Million 15 No/little English/French language proficiency (e.g., you have no or minimal English/French language skills) Less than 4 0 Moderate language proficiency or you have some English/French skills and can communicate well in most everyday situations 4 to 6 15 Higher language proficiency or you communicate very well and are fluent in English/French Above 6 20
Click here free for Free assessment