Skilled Nominated P.R. visa -190 Visa Australia
To apply for this visa you must be working in one of the profession in Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) of Australia. To get this visa you should be nominated by state or territory government. Australian visa subclass 190 is a permanent residency visa. 190 visa eligibility is that you need to score 55 points for visa subclass 190 based on four major factors including age, education, experience English (plus many other factors) and you can borrow 5 additional points from an eligible state. To know more about 190 visa application eligibility, 190 visa cost, 190 visa checklist, 190 visa processing 190 visa conditions and skill assessment for 190 visa you can click here or Call US
Benefits of this visa subclass 190.
- You & your family can Live anywhere in Australia.
- You and your family can work anywhere in Australia.
- Free Education for your kids anywhere in Australia.
- Subsidized Higher Education (University) for you and your family.
- Free Medical (Medicare) Medicare website.
- You may be eligible to sponsor relatives.
- You and your family can apply for Australian Citizenship.
- You can travel in out of Australia
To find out if you meet the basic requirements of this visa, please click here.