Immigration to Australia from Saudi Arabia simplified
Australia is a developed country and with its economic progress created a lot of opportunities in the services sector. Since the job opportunities created in the services sector require skilled professional, hence opens new opportunities for immigrants. If a person intends to migrate to Australia from Saudi Arabia then it is important to know all the details regarding the immigration process.
Any skilled professional looking for Australia immigration from Saudi Arabia must possess the required qualification, language proficiency and work experience. It is advised to start the application early as age group also gives you an advantage during the points system.
An applicant must pick the relevant visa category matching their skill set as well as requirements in Australia economy and industrial sectors. To get Australia visa Saudi Arabia, an applicant is required to submit Expression of Interest (EOI). For skilled migration three visa subclass namely – Skill Independent 189 visa, Skill Nominated 190 visa and Skilled Regional Provisional 491 visa.
Each profile is judged on the basis of a points system based upon the age, education, language proficiency, work experience etc. Only applicants getting at least 60 points on the points system would be eligible for Australia skilled visa.
The Australia immigration point system is as follows:
1. If you are in the age group of 18-39 then you will get 25 to 30 points the highest being in the age group 25-32. Therefore, if you have age on your side then plan and apply for Australia immigration.
2. Your language proficiency test score would instantly increase your chance of acceptance. While the IELTS score of 8 is highly desirable as you get 20 points. A score in band 7 will also give you 10 points.
3. Your work experience gives a fair idea about your achievements in professional life and also provides insights about your professional capabilities. Only the experience in the past 10 years would be counted in your application. Work experience of over 10 years gives you the highest 15 points while work experience of 5 to 8 years gives you 10 points. Work experience of 3 to 5 years gives you 5 points.
4. If you have Australian employment experience in the past 10 years then the same can help you get more points. An experience of 1 to 3 years would give you 20 points, whereas work experience of 3 to 5 years would give you 15 points. Australian work experience of 5 to 8 years gets you 10 points and 8 to 10 years gives you 10 points.
5. There are other parameters such as nomination from an Australian province or a relative, qualification from Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics streams, skills and language capabilities of your spouse and your marital status.
6. You can also get extra points by studying in an Australian university or if you have completed professional education in Australia in the past 4 years.
After submitting your application and getting the points as per the above point system, successful applicants will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Department of Immigration of Australia. After receiving an invite you have 60 days to apply for a visa using Skill Summit system.
If you are looking for visa consultants in Saudi Arabia to clear your doubts about Australia immigration process then look no further than Resettlement Solution. Our experiences counsellors would be happy to provide immigration solution to all skilled professional and help you find the right visa category and guide you throughout the application procedure along with all the documentation required.