Check Eligibilty
In 10 Seconds

Resettlement Solution Logo


Resettlement Solution
Registered with Government of AUSTRALIA

Visitor Visa

The aim of Australia's visitor program is to assist the entry of genuine tourists and family visitors. You can apply to visit Australia for tourism or other recreational activities such as a holiday, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives or friends or other short-term non-work purposes. If your intention is not to work during your stay, you may very well apply for visitor visa. You are also able to undertake short-term study providing this study does not exceed 3 months.

If you are applying for your visa overseas, you should apply for the full period you intend to visit Australia. You should not assume that any changes to your stay period can be made after your arrival in Australia. A further stay visa in Australia cannot be guaranteed.

You can choose one of the following categories:

  • Short Stay Visitor - allows you stay in Australia for 3 months or less
  • Long Stay Visitor - generally allows you stay in Australia for more than 3 months, usually 6 months. There can be exceptions in certain circumstances, for instance, in respect to aged parents visiting children (up to 1 year stay) or parent caring for young child while involved in formal studies.
  • Medical Treatment - allows you stay in Australia for either elective or emergency medical treatment. You can choose Short Stay Medical Treatment visa (up to 3 months) or Long Stay Medical Treatment visa (more than 3 months).

While some individuals may need to meet health requirements for a stay of less than 3 months, in general only those applying for a stay of more than 3 months will require health assessment.

Depending on your intended activities in Australia, your country of citizenship, and the length of time you intend staying in Australia you can apply for :

  • a) Electronic Travel Authority (Visitor)
  • b) Tourist visa
  • c) Sponsored Family Visitor visa

Visa validity and Conditions

Visitors to Australia must be willing and able to abide by the visa validity and conditions while in Australia. If you do not abide by the visa validity and conditions, your visa may be cancelled or you may be subject to other penalties. If you have any questions or concerns about your visa validity and conditions, you should contact the office that granted the visa before traveling to Australia.

You can find information about the validity and conditions of your visa on the visa label in your passport or on the letter advising you of the grant of your visa. If you do not have a letter, such as some visitors coming to Australia under the Approved Destination Status Scheme, and/or you have a visa which does not have a label, you can find out which conditions apply to your visa, and what these conditions mean, by going to the Online Visa Enquiry Service. You will need your Transaction Reference Number (TRN) to obtain this information. If you do not remember your TRN you may request this from the Online Visa Enquiry Service.

Please feel free to contact us on any of the following addresses for further queries. click here

To find out if you meet the basic requirements of this visa, please click here.


Why should you use our services?

Resettlement Solution is the only MARA and ICCRC registered agent in Kuwait and Qatar for Australia and Canadian PR visa or immigration. We can help you migrate to Australia under the subclass visa 190, visa 189 and visa 489. Also help you get skill assessment done from assessment bodies like ACS , Vetassess , Engineer Australia. We will guide you with FSW Federal Skilled worked program for immigration to Canada and get your skills assessed by WES World education Services.
Resettlement Solution will guide and assess you for free on Australia and Canadian Visa point test or immigration point system. We can also help you study in Australia , study in New Zealand, study in Canada and study in U.K. Resettlement Solution has answers to all your questions like how much does Australia visa cost , Visa fee for Canada , landing fee for Canada. Resettlement Solution can also help you in documentation processing with Australian high commission in kuwait.

read more

We are the only Migration registered agent in Qatar and Kuwait


Immigration and visas are very complicated in their process itself, I recommend that one gets professional advice, and almost all the countries have registered migration agents like MARA in Australia, IAA in New Zealand and ICCRC in Canada. Only deal with registered guys, they do not lie and steal.


Look for a local consultant; they are worth each penny, if they know what they are talking about. They cannot fast track your process but certainly guide you of pitfalls.

Prashant Gupta

For Australian Visas I would recommend resettlement Solutions, they work in a very unique way of first handling your education assessment and then taking care of the visa application, they have huge data base of jobs in Australia.

Robert estern

I would say Migration Agents are a must, there is no use doing something with half the knowledge. It gives peace of mind and satisfaction that your process is handled by someone who knows the steps and documents.

ajay sharma

I am an Indian citizen working in Kuwait, should I hire a migration agent here in Kuwait (Who?) or one in India or directly talk to someone in Kuwait.

Mohammad usuf